ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment - November 2015 & February 2016 Batch.
The probationary officer training programme is an initiative regularly conducted by ICICI bank since 2007.
Candidates chosen through a well thought process are given training in banking domain, awarded a degree by Manipal university & inducted as employees of ICICI bank.
Important dates :
Online registration closes on – June 30, 2015
Tests in the month of July or August 2015
GD/ Interviews in the month of Aug or September.
Training shall start in batches; the 1st in November & 2nd in February 2016
Eligibility Criteria :
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2015 (should have been born on or after 30th June 1990).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
Further More Details Visit :
To apply for the Probationary Officer Training Programme, Please Click here
To book PO Aptitude Test Slot online Please Click Here