CEE Vacancies 2014 : CEE (Central Employment Exchange) has issued Notification for Recruitment of 31 Pharmacist, Navigational Assistant Gr-II/Technician (electronics) posts, eligible candidates can apply before 27 January 2014 through offline.
Important Dates :
Offline Application receipt last date : 27 January 2014.
Last date for Receipt of Application : 03 February 2014 (Far Flung Areas).
Post Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of posts||No. of posts|
|2||Navigational Assistant Gr-II||26|
- 10th Class pass and Diploma in Pharmacy from an recognized Institution/registered by the Pharmacy Council of India (S.No.1).
- Diploma in Electronics, Communications, Electronics & Communications/Electrical from recognized by State/Central Government/One year Practical Experience in the filed of Wireless Communication (S No.2,3).
- One year experience in Installation & Maintenance of wireless Transmitter Receives, Aerial Systems & Associate Power Plants (S.No.3).
Work places : Meerut (S.No.1)/Mumbai,Kolkata with AISL (S.No.3), Jamnagar/Mumbai/Cochin/Chennai/Port Blair/Kolkata Directorates with AISL (S.No.2).
Age limit must between 18-30years (S.No.1) & 18-27years for S.No.2,3 posts.Upper age limit is applicable categories of SC/ST/Ex.SM/PWD/Women/Divorced Women/Widow as per Indian Govt.rules.
Shortlisted candidates selection made on basis of Interview performance skills.
NOTE : SC/ST candidates may get TA/DA at the time of an Interview.
Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200/- for all posts.
Applicants send all required documents, dully filled application to as given address.
- The Additional Director, Central Govt. of Health Scheme, Surj Kund Road, Swasthya Bhawan, Meerut (UP)-S.No.1 post.
- The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, Deep Bhawan, MG Road, Ghatkopar (East), Mumbai-400077 (Maharashtra)-S.No.2,3 posts.